This tutorial is about streaming from Google Stadia to YouTube. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Stream Google Stadia to YouTube. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to stream Google Stadia to YouTube
A year after the launch of Stadia, Google’s ambitious new game streaming platform, its key features are becoming more visible. In 2019, Google announced that Stadia gamers will be able to stream the game to YouTube with a single click, and anyone watching a YouTube stream will be able to directly access the same game with a single click. It’s also been said that Stadia ads will instantly launch the game they’re promoting on click or tap. However, while Google carefully expanded Stadia’s catalog of games, the above features were still on the company’s to-do list.
Google Stadia, the company’s cloud game streaming service, made its official debut in November last year. It allowed users to play popular PC and console games through their browsers, Pixel phones, and Chromecast Ultra TV dongles. Google introduced a number of amazing features for Stadia at launch, and one of the biggest features is rolling out. Until now, you had to rely on third-party software if you wanted to stream Stadia games to Twitch or YouTube. But just in time for the release of Cyberpunk 2077, Google added an option to stream Stadia games directly to YouTube. And here’s how you can do it.
How to Stream Google Stadia to YouTube
- Open the Stadia website in your Chrome browser. Log in to your Stadia account if you haven’t already.
- At the top right of the page, click your Stadia avatar. In the drop-down menu, click on “Stadia settings”.
- In the left panel, click on “YouTube”.
- You need to link a channel to your Stadia account. This is the channel you will be streaming on – you can only link one channel at a time. If you have multiple YouTube channels, a list is displayed; find the one you want to link, then click “Link to Stadia”.
- Alternatively, you can click “Create Channel” and follow the instructions to create a new YouTube channel to link.
- After linking the channel, click “Start” at the top left of the page.
- Start the game you want to live stream.
- Once the game is running, open the Stadia menu and click “Live Stream”.
- Click “Stream directly to YouTube”.
- Follow the instructions to start streaming. You’ll need to choose whether children will be able to see this video, then enter your live streaming options. Choose a title for the live stream, as well as privacy options. Choose whether to display the number of viewers. When you’re ready, click “Start Live Stream”.
Final Words: How to Cast Google Stadia to YouTube
Hope you understand this article How to Stream Google Stadia to YouTube, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.