If you want to instantly share and open the link of a desired web page on your connected devices, Google Chrome is the perfect solution. In this read, we have listed 4 methods to send links to web pages using Google Chrome browser. You can also learn how to fix error 404: not found in Google Chrome.
Also, Read | Chrome OS Flex: How to download, install, and answer other questions
Ways to Send Webpage Links from Google Chrome
Use desktop or Android phone to share webpage links
The fastest way to share a webpage link using Google Chrome on your devices is to use the Send to your devices functionality present in the browser. Follow these steps to get the same result.
- Open a new tab in Google Chrome and go to your desired webpage.
- Click on the Share this button present at the right end of the URL field.
- Here, click on the Send to your devices option to see the list of your available devices.
- Choose and click on the name of the desired device in the list to share the webpage link.
- Your connected device will instantly receive a appear requesting to open this web page link.
On Android phone
- Open the Google Chrome app on your phone and access the site that you want to share with other devices.
- Tap the Share icon next to the URL bar and tap Send to your devices.
- Choose your desired device from the list to instantly share the webpage link with her.
Generate a QR code to instantly share a webpage link
Another effective method to instantly share a web page link is to use QR codes. You can scan and use these generated QR codes to quickly open a web link on any device.
- Open the desired web page on Google Chrome and press the Share icon in the URL field.
- Click on the QR code option to generate a QR code for the open webpage.
- You can now scan this QR code from any of your devices to instantly access this website. Additionally, you can click the Download button and share it instantly with your friends.
On Android phone
- To share a webpage via a QR code, tap the Share button and choose the QR code option to generate the associated code.
- You can use this QR code to scan and open the webpage on any of your devices. Tap the Download button to download this code to your Android device to share.
- You can also switch to Scan Tab to scan the QR code directly using your phone.
Use Google Chrome extension to email web link
If you are in a hurry and don’t have time to read an interesting article, you canhare and send it to your email address to read it later using a Chrome extension. In this way, you can use this method to share interesting readings with your friends by sharing them via email.
- Open the Chrome Online Store and search for the Email This extension to install it.
- Click on the Add to Chrome button to install this extension on your browser.
- Once the installation is complete, a new page will open where you need to provide the destination email address to submit your marked readings.
- Confirm Email address by accessing your inbox.
That’s it. You can now instantly share a reading on the specified email address by clicking on the Share this option when you press the right mouse click on the link/page.
Bonus Tip: Send a Webpage Link Directly to Social IDs
Google Chrome also lets you share a webpage link directly to your social credentials using the Share this button.
- Open the desired web page on Google Chrome and click on the Share this icon at the right end of the URL bar.
- choose your desired social app to share with your account.
That’s it. You have successfully shared the desired web page using Google Chrome.
Related | 4 Best Google Chrome Price Tracker Extensions to Get Discount Deals in India
So that was a summary of the best 4 ways to share webpage links from Google Chrome browser. If this read helped you to share and quickly access the links of your desired web page on your connected devices, hit the like button and share this read with your colleagues to help them too. Stay tuned for more informative guides.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, reviews of smartphones and gadgets, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos, subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.